What do we do and what is the purpose of obtaining personal data?
McWillson | McW Executive Search, brand of McWillson Executive Recruitment operates in the field of the international recruitment. We connect the right candidates with the right positions. The purpose of this website is to enable you to submit your CV so that we can find a position for you. We do not use personal data for any purposes other than recruitment activities. The administrator of your personal data is McWillson | McW Executive Search, trading as McWillson Executive Recruitment with its registered office at MOGILSKA TOWER I, plk. pil. S. Łaszkiewicza 4.186 Street, Cracow, PL, EUROPE, TIN5512331139, REGON123097719, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business, https://mcwrecruitment.com. Contact the Administrator of your personal data: McWillson | McW Executive Search, McWillson Executive Recruitment brand at: email@example.com
What personal data are processed and on what basis?
In order to be able to offer you employment, we must process certain personal data and information about you. Personal data is any information that identifies or identifies the data subject. We process regular data (included in the Curriculum Vitae or Resume – referred to as CV), such as: name and surname, place of residence (address for correspondence), date and place of birth, names of parents, education, course of previous employment (including references). Also we process contact details, shared by you, such as: email address, contact phone number, skype, whatsapp contact, etc. for contact by McWillson | McW Executive Search and potential employers. We only collect data that you provide in your CV, we do not require you to submit any other data than indicated above. We do this to enable you to find a suitable employment. We only process data that you send to us via the form found on this website to help to find suitable work opportunity for you. We collect your personal data based on your free consent (processing basis). The legal basis for our actions may also be Article 6 para. 1 point f, of the GDPR, which states that ” processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.”
Who can we pass on to the candidates data?
In accordance with the expressed consent and information obligation, your data may be transferred to other economic entities, in particular to potential employers, possibly to further entities (eg subsidiaries, agencies acting on behalf of employers). Nevertheless, we do it to find employment for you, based on your CV. Your personal data will be used for both, ongoing and future recruitment. We stipulate that potential employers are enterprises also from outside the European Economic Area (eg. MEA, APAC, UAE, LATAM, USA). Your data will not be forwarded to international organizations. We note that we are a globally operating company, which enables us to offer services to potential employers from various parts of the world. We make every effort to protect your information. We have implemented appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access and abuse of your personal data.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept for a period of two years. We delete data in particular when: you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data or you object to further processing.
The rights you have with regard to your data and how we implement them?
Access to the data
You have the right to receive information from us about whether we process your personal data. Such a request may be submitted via the email address provided below, or we may ask you to verify your identity. You have the right to know: why we process certain data, what types of data we process, what recipients or categories of recipients we have disclosed your data (including from which countries), how long we plan to process your data.
Correction of data
You have the right to demand that we correct your data incorrectly or supplement incomplete data. You can make corrections by using the email address provided below.
Any data subject has the right to transfer his or her data. We will forward the data directly to the person who requests it so that it can transfer it to another entity. The data will be provided in an encrypted mail.
The right to delete data (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to request that we delete your data. If so, please send mail firstname.lastname@example.org from the e-mail address from which we received your CV, or via traditional mail at our registered address. The data will be deleted immediately, no later than within 7 days. We will take your request as soon as possible, taking into account the circumstances and our technical capabilities.
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right, after consenting to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of certain activities, withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to unsubscribe from our database at any time then please email email@example.com and we will remove your CV as soon as possible.
The right to a copy of the data
You have the right to obtain a copy of the data we have (free of charge).
The right to complaint
You have the option of lodging a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data
Do you profile my data?
We do not profile personal data of our candidates. Profiling is the use of algorithms or mathematical models to determine the characteristics, preferences and future behavior of customers.
Information duties towards clients
We comply with the obligation to provide information if we collect data directly from the data subject. This information is provided in the information clauses, in the case of electronic contact (outside this web page) by sending back information about the information content.
Security policy regarding COOKIES
“Cookies” is a sequence of information stored on your computer’s hard drive, which contains a record of your use of the website, to allow you to present, on your next visit to the website, individually tailored options based on stored information about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to track network traffic.
2. The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and gains access to them is the owner of the McW | brand McWillson Executive Recruitment company Alicja Bury.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. determining the user’s profile in order to display him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
4. The website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
5. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. Website users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
9. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/ Server logs.
1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the subscription may be subject to:
a. time of arrival of the inquiry,
b. time to send a response,
c. the name of the client station – identification carried out by the protocol HTTP,
d. information on errors that occurred during the transaction HTTP,
e. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a hyperlink,
f. information about the user’s browser,
g. Information about the IP address.
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
1. Data is subject to disclosure to third parties only within legally permitted limits.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person is made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
Managing cookie files
If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In case you have any questions about the processing of personal data by us, please contact us.
In accordance with article 13, paragraph 1 and paragraph 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), I inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is McWillson | McW Executive Search, trading as McWillson Executive Recruitment with its registered office at MOGILSKA TOWER I, plk. pil. S. Łaszkiewicza 4.186 Street, Cracow, PL, EUROPE TIN5512331139, REGON123097719, entered into the Central Register and Information on Business, https://mcwrecruitment.com.
2. Your personal data will be processed in order to help you find a job or other suitable job for you. We only process data that you send to us via the form found on this website. The legal basis for our actions may also be Article 6 para. 1 point f RODO (legitimate interest of the administrator).
3. Your personal data may be made available to other entities on the basis of entrusted agreements with them, to the extent necessary for recruitment (potential employers, associated agencies or subsidiaries).
4. Your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. They will not be transferred to any other international organization.
5. Your personal data will be stored for 2 years from sending the contact form (including CV) to the Personal Data Administrator. Your data will be destroyed / deleted in a way that prevents their identification.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal and the right to file a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, as well as to obtain a free copy of your personal data processed by the Administrator of Personal Data.
7. Your personal data will not be used for profiling purposes.