|Head of Performance Engineering||Madagascar|
|Telecom | Engineering||HPE201MAG|
Only candidates authorized to work in Madagascar will be considered.
Responsible for driving the Performance of the company’s sites through the optimisation of the site engineering and management of the Network Operating Centres. The function will drive Opex improvement and asset life to maximise return on investment through site monitoring, analysis, capability building, root cause analysis on failures and the creation of Site Work Orders to drive improvement activity onsite.
• Work to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results.
• Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
• Resolve escalations as per defined escalation/resolution procedures OpCo Operational
• Design and implement operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment Performance
• Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives
• Provide inputs to the Manager (as required) relating to progress made within the department and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
• Developing the NOC structure with clear R&R aimed at reconciling Fuel & Preventative Maintenance work order
• Corrective Maintenance work orders, efficient access control and a function that uses Service Now as the tool to drive the business.
• Developing the NOC structure to drive Performance Analysis of the portfolio looking at Opex, Capex, HSE and PUT performance.
• Taking the Network Benchmark and analysing current performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensuring the connectivity of all sites in the portfolio to OSS alarms & RMS systems.
• Analysing the root cause on reasons for failure to communicate and appropriate actions to maximise connectivity (Incl. Spare part management – Spare cards, GSM supplier etc., NOC performance, O&M actions).
• Connecting all sites in the portfolio with either GSM or Backhaul so that data is available in central database.
• Securing all sites in the portfolio with electronic lock access control
• Establishing a Performance Pack to drive daily management action
• Leading the development of the Service Now Business tool to meet the continually developing needs of the business.
• Ability to work in a team
• Responsible for self-learning and development
• Ensure cohesive working with their functional area
• Accountable for meeting and prioritising own targets/deadlines
• Provide information to Manager on work accomplishments, individual/team challenges
• Lead team meetings and contribute on specialist/technical areas when required
Apply for This Job
• Degree qualified in an engineering/ project management field Black Belt Certification
• 10 years’ of relevant experience
• Operational experience of working in Africa, operating in remote locations and managing remote teams.
• Conversant with, and be able to demonstrate, a proactive riskbased approach to EHS. Ideally, they have experience obtained through formal recognised training programmes and on the job supervision
• Black Belt Lean Six Sigma
• Project Management certification
• Experience working in a large organisation/public listed organisation
• Fluent French and good English
Please send your CV in English using the link below;