|Head of Finance||DRC|
|Engineering | Telecom||DRCF102B|
Only candidates authorized to work in DRC will be considered.
Reporting to the DRC Managing Director
Responsible for maintaining a timely and accurate set of accounting records in accordance with the company’s procedures in order to protect the company’s assets and provide the business the ability to produce information suitable for management control purposes and audit.
Responsible for the Finance Team to deliver and achieve departmental and organizational objectives as well as the Financial KPIs.
– Executing the financial Strategy of the DRC operation
– Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner
– Proposing action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained
– Supporting the MD with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans
– Maintaining speed and accuracy of billing and client payments
– Managing the financial controls and accounting procedures across the business
– Ensuring full transparency over the financial performance of the business
– Providing advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs
– Coordinating production of taxation documentation
– Undertaking assignments assigned by the MD
– Being responsible for tax compliance and ensuring risks are highlighted and managed with management
– Managing budget – ensuring favorable actual vrs budget analysis; highlighting possible deviations well in advance to management
– Tax Compliance – managing all the company’s statutory tax returns namely corporate tax, VAT, Withholding Tax, Transfer Pricing, and Customs to ensure that the company’s risk of tax noncompliance is minimal. All risks should be highlighted in advance to management.
– Provide inputs to the Managing Director (as required) relating to progress made within the department and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
Apply for This Job
– 10 + years postgraduate experience in Accounting, 5 + years in a senior role
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Master Level is a plus
– Qualified Accountant with a recognized Accountancy Body
– ACCA, CIMA, ICA or related certifications
– Experience working in a large organization / public listed organization
– Fluent in English and French
– Willingness to travel
Please send your CV in English using the link below;